We published this in July and we are pushing it out again as the market is still in your favor. I would say the election is looking more like those against the 2nd amendment have a high probability of winning.
There is an election coming and it’s going to be a shit show no matter what. The boys over at Iraqveteran8888 just did a good video on what to pick up in prep for said election. I would add to the video’s list (lessons learned from the Sandy Hook debacle):
- Lower parts kits – took a few weeks after Sandy Hook but when they went, they all disappeared quickly and none were seen for at least 6 months to a year after.
- Mags – pistol and AR/AK. Buy them and leave them in the wrapper, you can sell them when the panic comes. If there is some stupid ban your will be grandfathered in.
- AR receivers – they are super cheap now (Andreson’s you can find for $39)and you can throw one or two in the safe for later
- Ammo 556 – Wolf Gold is awesome ammo for the price. You can pick a case or two for right around $300 per right now. That will not be the case in the coming months.
- Ammo 22lr – if you own a 22lr you know how much of a pain it has been to find ammo. It’s starting to come back around with most quantity restrictions lifted. I would highly recommend picking up as much 22lr as you can find. It’s going to disappear again and you’re not going to see it for at least a year.
- Pistol ammo – buy a case or two now while it’s cheap.
- AR15 – If you have been putting of buying an AR now is the time. You can get a great AR for $700 and really great AR for $1200-$1600. These have the ability to dry up in a week or two and they won’t be $700 when they come back.
If you are in the market for a new reddot, bolt gun, other accessories, or scope I would recommend diverting those funds to the above list. You will be able to find those after the panic you will not be able to find the above.by